a warhammer online blog

Friday, 30 January 2009

On Yesterday's Announcement

A quick post because I'm stil jetlagged and haven't managed to put more than a few hours gaming in this week:
  • Slayers/Choppas: awesome! Awwwesome! I was never really excited about the Dwarf classes, or in fact the other Melee DPS characters, but who wouldn't want to play a Slayer? Smashing and bashing, and an extra-emo backstory (which is why I chose a Shadow Warrior as my main) to boot.
  • Night of Murder: can't wait for this event, I like the look of collecting another trophy as a live event reward, as well as any excuse to brutally murder anyone in my path.
  • Oh man oh man oh man, a free expansion! I love you Mythic! They're treating us so well. If there's one thing I enjoy about MMOs, it's seeing the game shift and grow as the months go by. I swear they keep putting new NPCs in Altdorf without telling us...

1 comment:

  1. i've definately noticed the new NPC's around. i've also noted they've started to do new things...

    im certain when the game launched, the NPC's weren't sitting, lying down, carrying barrels...and these are all animated.

    looks like we might be getting more of those animated emotes we all love - for reasons that escape all logic...

    ReplyDelete