a warhammer online blog

Thursday, 15 January 2009

Age of Blogging: Thank You!

A big big thanks to everyone linking to this blog for the Age of Blogging month that's going on throughout January. It's great to get comments and hear that people are interested in what I'm getting up to! I'm also finding it hard to keep up with all the blogs, there are far more people getting involved than I expected and so many good blog posts to read now! I'm hoping to make a compendium of my favorites at the end, but for now if you look right, I'm linking to them in the sidebar. Even that little list took me a couple of hours to organise the other day, and it's perhaps 5% of the concentrated effort piling up!

If you're thinking of starting a Warhammer blog and haven't yet, join the fun! It's often as easy as a screenshot.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. This entire initiative of bloggers has been awesome.

    And yes, I demand more bloggers. BLOGS FOR THE BLOG ROLL!

    ReplyDelete