a warhammer online blog

Friday, 12 December 2008

Moment of the Day

Serpent's Passage: the salvage has just reset, and I'm mid-field. No Destro to be seen. "Hm, where is everyone?" I think, and head over to pick it up. I start running, completely alone...

...and straight into the ass end of a crowd of enemy players trying to push Order down-field. I veer left, using whirling pin in the desperate hope that they'll slow down and I'll clear some space, but no, my health bar is down to 30%. Aaaaaargh! I didn't think I'd make it, but dammit, I was going to try.

But then the heals came! Someone, anyone had seen me (hard to miss, what with the giant column of light beaming out of my head) and was desperately throwing everything they had at me to get me out of the mess alive. And very rapidly the red numbers were replace with green numbers and I was back to full health, sprinting down the sand towards the blue shimmery wall.

I made it to the cart, and I capped the salvage, and it was totally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment